In order to be charged with a DUI, law enforcement officers must first have reasonable suspicion to stop your vehicle as well as probable cause to arrest you. Don’t assume that you are guilty just because you have been charged with with a DUI. There are also numerous technical requirements that the police and prosecutors must comply with in order to obtain a conviction - frequently, there is a technical defect that can result in your charged being dismissed or reduced.
A DUI conviction can have serious consequences. As a former
prosecutor and current defense attorney, Michael C. Poulson has successfully handled countless DUI cases. He is the aggressive and experienced DUI attorney you need to fight your charge.
Have you have been charged with a DUI?
Are you ready to make a strong move forward with your defense?
Fill out our Free Confidential DUI Case Evaluation form below.
This will allow Attorney Mike Poulson to identify any potential defenses that may apply to your case and ultimately support your best interests.
1. In which city were you arrested?
2. Why did the police stop your vehicle?
If not listed above, then please describe why the police stopped your vehicle:
3. Did you make any statements about drinking alcohol?
3(A). If you admitted drinking alcohol explain what you told the police officer (If applicable: where you were drinking; when you were drinking; how much you were drinking, etc.).
4. Did you perform any field sobriety tests at the scene of the arrest? If so, please check each test that you performed?
4(A). Please list any additional field sobriety test that you performed
5. Did you take the preliminary breath test at the scene of the arrest (the "portable breathalyzer")?
6. Did you take the breath test at the police station (or provide a sample of blood for testing)?
7. Please list any additional charges
8. Please provide your contact information so Attorney Poulson can evaluate your case and identify defenses that may apply to your specific situation. Please remember that all information is confidential.
(*) Indicates required information